Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Hmmm, I do love Not Me Mondays. It is a blog carnival developed by MckMama a wonderfully inspiring lady. You can check out her blog at MckMama and see what her and a bunch of other very lovely ladies are not doing....

So lets see what did I not do this week. I certainly did not eat dessert at 3 dinners this week, I would never do that. I also did not lick the brownie batter bowl after telling my kids they couldn't since there was raw eggs in it. Nope not me.

I also did not witness my youngest picking his nose for what seems to be the 1000th time this week and just ignore the fact he was eating what he found, I am not completely grossed out by boogers and wouldn't allow him to do this.

I also did not miss my cousin getting her trophy at her dance recital this weekend, because I could no longer stand being climbed on by a almost 2 year old. I would never miss such a good thing for her. Nope not me.

I'm sure there are many other things I didn't do, but I must now do some other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment