Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Catching Up

Well, it has been forever since I blogged last, let's see what have we done since June... Hmm

Jack turned 3 ( Yikes when did that happen)

Ricky started 1st grade...



Took a wonderful vacation to Cabo with the family




Watched our favorite football team have a horrific season (the picture is old but football all the same)


Finished off Summer with some fun



Did Some Hay Bale Climbing



Did some Trick or Treating..




Finished off the year with some boating..










Well next time I post I will post some Christmas pictures, the boys had a blast and were completely spoiled but I don't have them on my laptop tonight and I am officially tired tonight! 

PS Sorry Em I totally stole your format for this post to catch up!


1 comment:

  1. Haha no problem! I want to go on vacations with y'all!!! 4 boys?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete