Monday, September 14, 2009



It was most certainly not me who arranged my kids nap schedule so I could make the most of the Colts game yesterday, I would never move their schedule their naps so I could actually watch something other than Noggin!

It was also not me who gave my kids KFC for dinner last night instead of the healthy meal I had planned for, because I watch said Colts game and didn't fix dinner, I would never be that irresponsible.

It is not me who is not so patiently waiting for her husband to get back in town, not so much because I miss him terrible (which I do by the way) but because I would love to have just 20 minutes by myself. I mean I would never not want to spend time with my children.

It was also not me who allowed my son R to have doritos and nacho cheese for 2 snacks yesterday and also 2 more on Saturday, I would never be that lazy to fix them a healthy snack!

1 comment:

  1. Cute 'not me's!' I hear you on the alone time with the kids...mama's need a break now and then too!!

    ReplyDelete