Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just not feeling it today!

Do you ever have a day where you just don't feel it? What is the IT? I am having one of those days today. I don't know, I am just in a funk I guess. I don't want to work, I don't really want to be at home either... It is always very puzzling to me when I have days like this, I'm not tired or stressed or have any other ailment ailing me, I just want to do nothing. Tonight I am going to go home and try and get some stuff done around there. I am in desperate need of a house cleaning and laundry is as usual piling up! So maybe just maybe by the time I leave the office today the funk cloud will lift and I will have some not energy but urge to do something, otherwise the house will be one day more dirty, the kids will have more laundry and I can only hope for a better day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Just happened through, and yes I have definitely had those days!

    ReplyDelete