Monday, September 28, 2009



Welcome to my Not me Monday, a blog carnival brought to you by Mckmama, you can check her out at http://www.mckmama.com !

So I most certainly did not claim to have an appointment outside of the office and take an early and long lunch only to hang out at the park with some friends of mine from high school and let all the kiddies play. When I am at work, I work and never play hookie!

I also did not allow such kids to play without jackets on while the winds were gusting to like 40 mph and it was only 60 outside, I would never do that I am a responsible parent and wouldn't ever let her kids play when it was that chilly!

I also did not feed little J hot dogs and pickles for dinner 3 nights in a row because not only are the easy but he loves them, I always feed my kids healthy meals and never junk food, like the popsicle R had for breakfast this morning Nope not Me!

I also did not pretend to not hear my little J yelling for me from his bed in hopes his dad would get up and I could maybe sleep in, I was also not at all disappointed when J trotted into our room after daddy got him up. I would never not want to get up and play with my kids!

Hope you enjoyed my Not Me Monday! Stay Tuned Next Week for more not me confessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment