Monday, September 21, 2009



Not Me Monday, one of my favorite things about Mondays! It was started by a wonderful mother and and inspiring womand MckMama! Enjoy.

It was not me who in tired end of her wits mode, that just put her one year old in his bed when it was neither bed time nor nap time just to try and get the house picked up, no I would never do that, I am a responsible parent and our house never gets dirty.

It was also not me who felt like she did so much yesterday yet the house still needs to be cleaned and our sheets washed, but the clothes are clean so I am feeling accomplised!

It was also not my youngest who stayed up till 1130 on Saturday night because we were at a friends house and I wasn't ready to go yet so he simply played with their cat all night long after their children went to bed, I would never be that irresponsible and not stick to bed times!

It was also not me who cried a little when her oldest scored a touchdown at football on Saturday and realized that he isn't so little anymore. I would never let time pass so quickly! It was also not me who at said football game allowed her one year old to eat almost a full box of popcorn right before lunch. Nope Not Me!

4 comments:

  1. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a little independent play time in their crib. That's why God made books. :)

    Happy Not Me Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. play time in crib allows you time to get done what you need and allows them independent play time, yes they do grow up super fast mine is a senior in hs this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post!! I agree crib time is ok it also gives you good mommie time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get weepy when I realize how my little ones are growing up! Why can't they just slow down already?

    Blessings to you,

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete