Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Living the Dream...

So today I am driving R to preschool and he was lamenting (translated whining) about me not picking him up and how Aunt A picks him up from preschool. He asked me why I had to work and I told him that I had to pay the bills and that Mommy and Daddy like to make sure he has things he likes like TV and warm water. He proceeded to tell me that TV should be free and so should hot water and food. Cause in a warped mind of a 4 almost 5 year old the only thing that is important is playing with Mommy and Daddy. When I told him that without mommy and daddy going to work we wouldn't be able to buy new games for the Wii and new Legos and new Pokemon, he then proclaimed that I must go to work and we will just play when you get home like normal.

Ahh to be young and innocent! I love to hear his priorities!

No comments:

Post a Comment