Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to not me Monday. This blog carnival was created by MckMama! You can head over to her blog to see what she and everyone else have not been doing!
So lets see what have I not done this time. I certainly did not secretly clean and detoy my oldest room while he slept and threw away all broken toys whether he played with them or not and then goodwilled all toys that he didn't play with. I didn't not consult him so I could get rid of more than he liked. Nope I would never do that and I am certainly not doing it to my youngest room this week.
I also did not feed my kids fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner on Saturday, I would never do that I love to cook for my family.
I also did not cry when my son got his football trophey because I was so very proud of him and I am not secrectly wishing it was going to continue because not only did he enjoy it but it did him so much good playing with boys his age.
I also did not count down till bedtime last night, with my Husband gone, I love spending quality time with my boys and would never ever wish the time to go faster so I could maybe have 10 minutes of peace.
I also did not stay up till Midnight last night knowing I would be exhausted this morning because I was watch Slumdog Millonaire and I couldn't tear myself away from the TV.
You should go checkout Mckmama's blog, I bet there are lots of really good not me's!

No comments:

Post a Comment