Monday, October 12, 2009


Welcome to not me Monday. This blog carnival was created by MckMama! You can head over to her blog to see what she and everyone else have not been doing!

Let me start with this little doosey! I certainly did not after walking into my oldest room and see chalk all over the walls, first didn't not tell him we don't write on the walls, but if you are going to please only use chalk, I also didn't add chalk board paint to my list for Lowes so that they can have a place to actually use said chalk instead of their little easel. I would never condone writing on our walls. That is absolutely out of the question.

I did not take our oldest to the grocery store and allow him to pick out 2 boxes of donuts for breakfast this week so I could be lazy and sleep and extra five minutes. I would never allow my healthy kids to have donuts for breakfast. I also did not make my family a very yummy breakfast of sausage gravy and biscuits only to not eat it and drive through McDonalds and get a yummy egg mcmuffin instead. I always eat what I make my kids eat.

I also did not allow my youngest child to have small bites of chips yesterday while I was watching football, who gives one year olds greasy potato chips just so she doesn't have to get up and make a healthy snack and possibly miss and important score in her football game. I would never do that.

I also did not put both my kids to bed early so I could watch Sunday night Football with out interruptions and so I could yell and scream at my favorite team with out worrying I would damage the growing brains of my little ones.

I'm sure I didn't do many more things this week but for now that is all I can think of! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment