Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday






Welcome to Not Me Monday, a blog carnival started by MckMama! This lovely little thing allows us to share what we don't do in a nonguilt kind of way. Please visit MckMama's Blog to see what she hasn't done lately!


So lets see what did I or my family not do this weekend. I certainly did not buy 2 bags of Halloween candy and then proceed to not allow my 4 year old to have several pieces of said candy. He hates candy and would never eat on piece before dinner let alone 10. Nope not my kid.

I also did not practically bathe my children in Anti-Bac while they were at their cousins birthday party and a bounce house. I am not paraniod at all and don't worry about H1N1 all the time, nope not me.

I also did not allow my 1 year old to eat a whole box of popcorn at his cousins football game on Saturday just so I could watch the game since I have never seen him play and really wanted to watch not walk around with J. I would never do that.

I also did not allow R to walk around all day yesterday in his new snowboots cause he likes them so much, we never wear shoes in our house. Nope not us.

I also did not tell my husband that if he was cold he could just bundle up cause I was leaving the windows open all day yesterday to try to air out the maple syrup smell that seems to be lingering in our house.

I also am not suffering from my horrible allergies from leaving windows open. I also will not tell my husband that I should not have left the windows open nope not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment